Welcome to our blog! You have reached, Brad, Kristen, Samantha, Sienna, Sara, Sawyer, Minnie, and Rory (The Dogs).
Friday, April 15, 2011
Things are going pretty good!! We got Samantha signed up for middle school, and Sienna signed up for Kindergarten! Can't beleive how fast they are growing! We are loving it so far here in California. The weather is GREAT and the people seem super friendly. I know in no time the kids will have friends. Samantha is such a good girl, she is excited to get to school and make new friends. I know she misses her besties in Indiana, but I am sure they will stay in contact through the years and who knows, she might even end up going to college with them? We are getting ready to go down to Brad's Mom for Easter and it should be lots of fun. Bryan and Jenny and the boys will be going, Mark and Cheri and Bronson will be there, and Kim, Shelby and Cooper, along with Linda and Dan and all of us!! Can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment