Welcome to our blog! You have reached, Brad, Kristen, Samantha, Sienna, Sara, Sawyer, Minnie, and Rory (The Dogs).
That last picture of the girls is adorable! They are just so cute. I think Sara looks a lot like a DeMucha.
Kim,I agree...Sienna does too a bit, but I really see DeMucha in Sara!! Hope all is well with you and yours...Cooper is just so sweet, I can't wait to meet him. Tell Mike we said hello and give Shelby and Cooper big smooch for us!!
love the pic of the girls together! Looks like they had fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That last picture of the girls is adorable! They are just so cute. I think Sara looks a lot like a DeMucha.
Kim,
I agree...Sienna does too a bit, but I really see DeMucha in Sara!! Hope all is well with you and yours...Cooper is just so sweet, I can't wait to meet him. Tell Mike we said hello and give Shelby and Cooper big smooch for us!!
love the pic of the girls together! Looks like they had fun!
Post a Comment